The BRCGS Food Safety Management System, a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved scheme, is recognized worldwide. BRCGS Certification is designed to verify food products that meet consistent high levels of safety and quality.
BRCGS Conversion course: Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9: Conversion for Sites
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements of the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilize and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Who Should Attend:
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Foodservice staff
- Operations Managers
- Internal audit personnel
- Current BRCGS Auditors
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
Before attending this course you must read and review the Issue 9 Standard, which will be available from the BRCGS Bookshop in August 2022.