Provides an overview of Allergen Management Program, addresses the "Big 9" food allergens in U.S and labeling requirements.
- Define Allergens and symptoms of allergenic reactions
- Identify the "Big 9" allergens in U.S
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Develop and implement allergen management program and labeling requirements
- Corrective action plan and identify opportunities for continuous program improvement
Who Should Attend:
Quality Assurance/Control personnel, Food safety, Production, Managers, Supervisors, Sanitation personnel.